Remote Monitoring & Control
When added to your system, the Envirocycle® EnviroSentry™ Remote Monitoring and Control Unit guards your system, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The EnviroSentry™ system will alert your local Envirocycle® Certified Repair Technician with information that will allow them to pinpoint the reason for the alarm. This exclusive Envirocycle®-only wireless EnviroSentry™ system not only can monitor critical functions of the unit in real time, but potential problems can be discovered and fixed before a problem even occurs.
Envirocycle® Group and its global partners have joined forces to create EnviroSentry™, the world’s best Internet-based monitoring and reporting system for Envirocycle® brand wastewater treatment products. Nearly two decades of research and development by Envirocycle® product engineers and integrators have created the wireless EnviroSentry™ Remote Monitoring and Control Unit specifically for use with Envirocycle® brand products.
The EnviroSentry™ RMCU gives Envirocycle®, its customers, service partners, and regulatory authorities unprecedented monitoring, service tracking, and control of Envirocycle® advanced wastewater treatment products.
EnviroSentry™ is a Web-based service that enables oversight and management of onsite wastewater treatment systems with the participation of customers, service providers, and those who need assurance of proper system operation.
The EnviroSentry™ management concept is modeled on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)’s Guidelines for Management of Onsite and Clustered Wastewater Systems, which recommends practices for Responsible Management Entities (RMEs).
How EnviroSentry™ Works
When a service provider signs the contract to maintain a customer’s Envirocycle® system, information about the system — location, contact information, and components is entered into the EnviroSentry™ Internet based system. After every inspection or service call, service providers visit the EnviroSentry™ portal to record the components that were inspected or serviced.
Health officials can look over individual records or generate reports summarizing system repairs. They can see when a homeowner’s contract with a service provider has lapsed, and the system can issue reminders.
- 24/7 real-time system monitoring.
- Envirocycle® owners can access system data online.
- Envirocycle® Certified Resellers-Installers use EnviroSentry™ as a business management tool for efficient record-keeping, scheduling, and routing.
- Regulators can identify performance patterns such as those associated with a geographic area.
- Corporations with many locations, such as retail or restaurant chains, can use EnviroSentry™ to manage their inventory of onsite wastewater systems.
- Lending institutions that make or subsidize loans for septic system improvement can use EnviroSentry™ to ensure that the systems they invest in are being properly operated.